The Other Talk, A Drug Foundation (ADF) website that has all the information parents need in order to have The Other Talk (about alcohol and drugs) with their children. This website is a resource for parents wanting to learn about alcohol and other drugs to protect their children from associated harms.
Parent Line provides support, counselling and parent education for the cost of a local call in the Northern Territory. Call 1300 30 1300 from 8am-10pm, 7 days a week. Website has great tip sheets for parents/carers.
Dear parents & community members,
We trust that all members of the Centralian Senior College community have had a safe & restful holiday break. We are looking forward to building on the successes of 2020 as we all continue our commitment to improving the futures of young Territorians.
Please be aware that at this point in time the café/canteen at CDU is not operating. Students will need to bring their own recess & lunch. CDU are working to secure a new operator for the canteen facility and we will advise all students as soon as this is in place. In the short term a food van is visiting the college at lunch time.
On Thursday 18 February we invite all students, parents and carers to our Meet the Mentor/Teacher Evening, from 5.30 to 7pm. Teaching staff will be available for questions and after a tour of the facilities a light supper will be provided.
Paul van Holsteyn — Principal
- Mon 1 Feb 2021 classes commence at 8.25am
- Tue 16 Feb College Council Meeting 5.30pm
- Thu 18 Feb Meet the Mentor/Teacher from 5.30-7pm
- Tue 9 Mar College Council AGM 5.30pm
- Thu 11 Mar Year 12 camp returns Fri 12 Mar
- Mon 15 Mar VET Block Week for Year 10 - no Year 10 classes operating
- Fri 19 Mar School Professional Development Day - no Year 10, 11 or 12 classes operating