|College Rules||Examinations and reporting|
|Financial Matters||Extra Curricular|
All students are required to do personal study and homework as set by the subject teacher in every subject. Homework may consist of:
• specific formative tasks set during class for completion after class
• revision of work done in class to reinforce concepts
• revision of topics as study for tests and /or examinations
• summative assignments.
Whilst Centralian Senior College encourages students to take responsibility for their own behaviour and has established and operates in a developing… Read More.
Examination and Reporting
Examinations Timeline A range of Year 10 and NTCET courses include one or more examinations as part of assessment requirements. Year 10 and… Read More.
Assessment is a process of making considered and informed judgments about learning. It is a dynamic process demonstrating what learners can… Read More.
College Fees Centralian Senior College asks parents to make a yearly contribution of $310 per student in order to provide students with additional… Read More.
Extra Curricula Activities
Centralian Senior College promotes and facilitates student participation in a wide range of extra-curricular activities including: … Read More.
Dear parents & community members,
We trust that all members of the Centralian Senior College community have had a safe & restful holiday break. We are looking forward to building on the successes of 2020 as we all continue our commitment to improving the futures of young Territorians.
Please be aware that at this point in time the café/canteen at CDU is not operating. Students will need to bring their own recess & lunch. CDU are working to secure a new operator for the canteen facility and we will advise all students as soon as this is in place. In the short term a food van is visiting the college at lunch time.
On Thursday 18 February we invite all students, parents and carers to our Meet the Mentor/Teacher Evening, from 5.30 to 7pm. Teaching staff will be available for questions and after a tour of the facilities a light supper will be provided.
Paul van Holsteyn — Principal
- Mon 1 Feb 2021 classes commence at 8.25am
- Tue 16 Feb College Council Meeting 5.30pm
- Thu 18 Feb Meet the Mentor/Teacher from 5.30-7pm
- Tue 9 Mar College Council AGM 5.30pm
- Thu 11 Mar Year 12 camp returns Fri 12 Mar
- Mon 15 Mar VET Block Week for Year 10 - no Year 10 classes operating
- Fri 19 Mar School Professional Development Day - no Year 10, 11 or 12 classes operating