From SACE to university
Your application for university and TAFE courses are handled by SATAC (South Australian Tertiary Admissions Centre). To be eligible to apply for university, you must:
• complete the SACE
• complete at least 90 credits at Stage 2, of which at least 60 credits must be from 20-credit Tertiary Admissions Subjects (TAS), and the other 30 credits from TAS, and up to 20 credits of Recognised Studies
• complete any prerequisites required for your chosen university courses
• comply with the rules regarding subject combinations and preclusions
• obtain an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR).
The SATAC website and individual university websites explain what you’ll need to study specific courses.
Dear parents & community members,
Centralian Senior College invites all families, students, staff and the Alice Springs community to come and enjoy the our College’s rich and active Arts Program at the 2020 Twilight Arts Festival on Wednesday 18 November from 6 - 7:30 pm.
On display will be arts from a range of classes including Visual Arts, Drama, Music, Creative Arts, Photography and Media Arts. Food and Hospitality students will also contribute to the event.
Now in its fourth year, the Festival will showcase arts produced by Year 10, 11 and 12 students as well as Year 9 students from Centralian Middle School students, who all have been involved in transition programs throughout the year.
The Festival is held on the College front lawns and will features food stalls, craft, live music and dance and roving performances, interactive art installations, kids spaces and art displays. We look forward to seeing you there.
Tony Collins — Principal
- Wed 11 Nov Clontarf end of year awards - 6pm
- Wed 18 Nov Twilight Arts Festival, 6-8pm on the college lawns
- Thu 19 Nov Girls Academy Presentation Night - 6pm at CMS
- Wed 2 Dec Year 12 Awards & Presentation Evening
- Fri 4 Dec Year 12 Formal - Alice Springs Convention Centre
- Mon 7 Dec Year 10 exams commence
- Fri 11 Dec Last day of Year 10 classes