From SACE to university
Your application for university and TAFE courses are handled by SATAC (South Australian Tertiary Admissions Centre). To be eligible to apply for university, you must:
• complete the SACE
• complete at least 90 credits at Stage 2, of which at least 60 credits must be from 20-credit Tertiary Admissions Subjects (TAS), and the other 30 credits from TAS, and up to 20 credits of Recognised Studies
• complete any prerequisites required for your chosen university courses
• comply with the rules regarding subject combinations and preclusions
• obtain an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR).
The SATAC website and individual university websites explain what you’ll need to study specific courses.
Dear parents & community members,
Term 2 has rapidly come to an end, with the majority of students successfully completing assessment tasks. Staff and students, both at Grevillea Drive & Alice Outcomes campuses, are to be congratulated on showing great resiliency to complete what has been a most disrupted semester of learning.
All families are asked to discuss the Year 12 Work Completion and Year 10 / 11 Semester 1 reports recently posted home. Let us all continue to work together to identify and implement improvement strategies, so students can achieve to even higher levels.
At the end of this term we wish all the best to Special Education Teacher Christine Burke who commences leave. In Semester Two we welcome Lucy Stewart and Marg McHugh returning from leave, and also welcome new English / Arts teacher Al Strangeways and new Business Manager Laura Annesley.
Tony Collins — Principal
- Tue 21 Jul Semester 2 classes commence
- Tue 28 Jul College Council meeting 5.30pm - all welcome
- Fri 31 Jul Year 12 Semester 1 Progress Reports mailed home
- Mon 3 Aug Picnic Day Public Holiday
- Thu 6 Aug Year 12 Parent/Student/Teacher evening from 5.30pm