From SACE to university
Your application for university and TAFE courses are handled by SATAC (South Australian Tertiary Admissions Centre). To be eligible to apply for university, you must:
• complete the SACE
• complete at least 90 credits at Stage 2, of which at least 60 credits must be from 20-credit Tertiary Admissions Subjects (TAS), and the other 30 credits from TAS, and up to 20 credits of Recognised Studies
• complete any prerequisites required for your chosen university courses
• comply with the rules regarding subject combinations and preclusions
• obtain an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR).
The SATAC website and individual university websites explain what you’ll need to study specific courses.
Dear parents & community members,
Term 2 is coming to an end as we see the half point of the calendar year approach. Assessment for the semester has been a big focus of this term, with students and staff working to the common goal of documenting and recording their learning. Semester 1 reports are being sent home this week. Congratulations to all students, families and staff who have worked with them to be successful this semester.
At the end of this term, we wish Amanda Kenna, Judith Coverdale and Gonzalo Gaces well as they embark on some long leave. They have contributed tirelessly to set students up for a great year.
In semester two we welcome new teachers, John Chew and Emma Schuberg to the team of people working with our students.
To all students, families and staff, have a well earnt break and stay safe. We look forward to seeing you for the start of Term 3 on Tuesday the 20th July
Hilary Snaize — Acting Principal
- Tue 20 Jul Semester 2 classes commence at 8.25am
- Tue 20 Jul College Council meeting 5pm. All welcome to attend.
- Thu 22 Jul Year 12 Parent/Student/Teacher Evening from 5.30 to 7.00pm