Courses & Careers
Centralian Secondary College offers a Course, Career and Transition Adviser who is available to provide advice to students and parents on such… Read More.
The Northern Territory Certificate of Education and Training (NTCET) qualification is designed to recognise the knowledge and skills that have been… Read More.
From SACE to university Your application for university and TAFE courses are handled by SATAC (South Australian Tertiary Admissions Centre). To… Read More.
Centralian Senior College has its own career website which is fully interactive with the student once they have established a log in and entered the… Read More.
The Country Education Foundation of Central Australia has been supporting Centralian students for many years and support is open for anyone… Read More.
Dear parents & community members,
I would like to begin the first College Update for the year by thanking staff, students, and families for welcoming me into the Centralian Senior school community and Alice Springs. I have moved from Victoria to take on the role as principal and I am very grateful for the opportunity to lead the school community in living our school motto “Excellence in all we do.”
All staff will be participating in a professional learning day in Term 2, Friday 22 April. This day is a wonderful opportunity for staff to connect with their purpose and identify where we are in our continuous improvement cycle. We will be inviting student and parent representatives to participate and share the day with us.
I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to the Annual General Meeting of our College Council held on 22 March. We have sent out details via Compass at the end of last week. This is a wonderful opportunity to become involved in our college community.
Joanne Alford - Principal
- Wed 6 Apr Student/parent/teacher evening from 5.30 to 7pm
- Fri 8 Apr Last day Term 1 classes
- Tue 19 Apr Term 2 classes commence
- Fri 22 Apr Whole School Professional Development Day - no classes operating
- Mon 23 May Year 10 VET Block week. No Year 10 classes operating. All Year 10 students to attend either VET Course or supervised study.
- Mon 13 Jun Queen's Birthday Public Holiday
- Fri 24 Jun Last day of Term 2 classes
- Mon 18 Jul Term 3 classes commence