Eating Disorders/Body Image
The Butterfly Foundation is Support for Australians experiencing eating disorders including a support line and web counselling.
National Eating Disorders Collaboration (Butterfly Foundation and Australian Government) website providing resources, accessible information, tips for parents/carers and debunking of myths.
Dear parents & community members,
Centralian Senior College invites all families, students, staff and the Alice Springs community to come and enjoy the our College’s rich and active arts program at the 2018 Twilight Arts Festival on Thursday 15 November from 6 – 8 pm.
Now in its second year, the Festival will showcase arts produced by Year 10, 11 and 12 students as well as Year 9 students from Centralian Middle School, and Bradshaw Primary School Year 5 / 6 students, who all have been involved in transition programs throughout the year.
Run by the Year 11 Event Management class, the Festival is held on the College front lawns and will features food stalls, craft, live music and dance and roving performances, interactive art installations, kids spaces and art displays.
Hoping to see you and your family there.
Tony Collins — Principal
- Mon 5 Nov Stage 2 (Year 12) final exams commence
- Fri 9 Nov Year 10 & 11 Work Completion reports mailed home
- Wed 14 Nov Clontarf End of Year Awards Evening at 6pm
- Thu 15 Nov Twilight Arts Festival. 6pm on College lawns
- Mon 19 Nov VET Intensive Block Week for all Year 10 students
- Wed 28 Nov Awards & Year 12 Presentation Evening at Araluen Arts Centre - 7pm
- Fri 30 Nov Year 12 Formal at the Convention Centre. Arrivals from 6pm