Eating Disorders/Body Image
The Butterfly Foundation is Support for Australians experiencing eating disorders including a support line and web counselling.
National Eating Disorders Collaboration (Butterfly Foundation and Australian Government) website providing resources, accessible information, tips for parents/carers and debunking of myths.
Dear parents & community members,
Another busy and successful semester of learning has concluded for our students. Congratulations to all students who have made
All families are asked to discuss the Year 12 Work Completion and Year 10 / 11 Semester 1 reports recently posted home. Let us all
continue to work together to identify and implement improvement strategies, so students can achieve to even higher levels.
Next term we welcome Cynthia Ahmat, Mandy Hargreaves, Kylie Bennett and Jennifer Montgomery to our teaching staff, as Hilary Snaize, Jane Hunt and Jenny Bourke commence leave. To all students, families and staff, have a well earnt break – with Year 12 students continuing some study, revision and catch-up if needed, as they recharge their batteries for the run down the home straight of Semester 2.
Tony Collins — Principal
- Mon 16 Jul Year 12 Semester 1 exams commence
- Tue 24 JUl Term 3 classes commence
- Thu 9 Aug Year 12 Parent.Student/Teacher evening from 5.30pm
- Fri 31 Aug Whole School Professional Development Day. No classes operating. Study support available for Year 12 students.
- Fri 28 Sep Final day Term 3
- Mon 15 Oct Term 4 commences