In any relationship, there are things that are black and white and there are grey areas. The Line helps young people navigate those grey areas, so that they can enjoy healthy and respectful relationships and recognize behaviour that ‘crosses the line’.
Lovegoodbadugly provides links, quizzes, resources, blogs and videos regarding a wide range of respectful and problematic signs in young people’s relationships.
Dear parents & community members,
Centralian Senior College would like to hear your opinions on school services and your child’s experience at the school.
Your response will help school leaders know what is done well and what the school may need to change to improve schooling for your child.
If you have more than one child at this school, you are welcome to complete a survey for each child in the school. If completing just one survey, please do this with your eldest child at the school in mind.
Please click here to access the survey
Tony Collins — Principal
- Mon 26 Aug VET Intensive week for Year 10 Students - no Year 10 classes operate
- Wed 11 Sep 2020 Information Evening for new families & students 5.30-7pm
- Tue 24 Sep College Council meeting 5.30pm
- Fri 27 Sep Last day Term 3 classes
- Mon 14 Oct Term 4 classes commence
- Fri 1 Nov Year 12 'Big Lunch In' 12.30-1.5pm