School Bus Travel
To help ensure that bus travel is safe and enjoyable for all school students, the Department of
Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics together with the Department of Education, bus operators,
schools and police, have developed this Code of Conduct for students, schools, school bus
drivers, bus operators and parents / carers.
Please click here to read the Code of Conduct for School Bus Travel. Of particular note is section 7.1 regarding the requirement for students to carry a valid Student Photo ID.
If you have any queries regarding these arrangements you may contact the Manager of ATG Alice Springs on 8952 5688
Dear parents & community members,
Term 2 is already nearly half way over with students engaging positively in a wide range of learning activities. Mid-term work completion reports for Year 10 –12 students have been posted home last week. Please discuss these with your student and follow-up with teachers any issues, so that student achievement is optimised and all are well prepared for completing assessment tasks & undertaking upcoming exams. Our afterschool Polly Farmer & College Study Centre, Monday to Thursdays 3-5pm in room 136, is a most accessible resource for students to complete homework, undertake enrichment studies or catch up on work. Afternoon tea and a bus ride home with town is available.
Tony Collins — Principal
- Mon 20 May Year 10 VET Intensive week. No Year 10 classes operate.
- Mon 8 Jun Queen's Birthday Public Holiday
- Thu 13 Jun Year 11 exams commence
- Thu 20 Jun Year 10 Maths exam
- Fri 21 Jun Year 10 English exam
- Fri 21 Jun Year 12 Work Completion reports posted home
- Mon 24 Jun Semester 2 courses commence for Years 10 & Stage 1
- Fri 28 Jun Last day Term 2 classes
- Mon 15 July Year 12 Semester 1 exams commence (third week of holiday break)
- Tue 23 Jul Term 3 classes commence