School Bus Travel
To help ensure that bus travel is safe and enjoyable for all school students, the Department of
Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics together with the Department of Education, bus operators,
schools and police, have developed this Code of Conduct for students, schools, school bus
drivers, bus operators and parents / carers.
Please click here to read the Code of Conduct for School Bus Travel. Of particular note is section 7.1 regarding the requirement for students to carry a valid Student Photo ID.
If you have any queries regarding these arrangements you may contact the Manager of ATG Alice Springs on 8952 5688
Dear parents & community members,
Year 12 students are in the midst of completing final assessment tasks. Please continue to support them as they conclude their secondary schooling. All are reminded our after College Homework and Polly Farmer Enrichment Centre running in room 136, 3-5pm, every Monday to Thursday. Afternoon tea and a bus ride home is provided
Tony Collins — Principal
- Mon 26 Aug VET Intensive week for Year 10 Students - no Year 10 classes operate
- Wed 11 Sep 2020 Information Evening for new families & students 5.30-7pm
- Tue 24 Sep College Council meeting 5.30pm
- Fri 27 Sep Last day Term 3 classes
- Mon 14 Oct Term 4 classes commence
- Fri 1 Nov Year 12 'Big Lunch In' 12.30-1.5pm