The material at this site is protected by copyright.
Apart from fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism and review as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, you must not copy, frame, modify, transmit or distribute the material at this site for any commercial purposes whatsoever without the consent of Centralian Senior College.
You may save a local copy or print a copy of material at this site for your own personal use, provided the copyright notice on the material is not removed.
However, you may not make any charge for such use and any commercial exploitation is expressly prohibited. This means, for example, that you must not post material from this site to a local intranet site, or distribute the material for your own commercial purpose, without prior written permission from Centralian Senior College.
Dear parents & community members,
Term 2 is already nearly half way over with students engaging positively in a wide range of learning activities. Mid-term work completion reports for Year 10 –12 students have been posted home last week. Please discuss these with your student and follow-up with teachers any issues, so that student achievement is optimised and all are well prepared for completing assessment tasks & undertaking upcoming exams. Our afterschool Polly Farmer & College Study Centre, Monday to Thursdays 3-5pm in room 136, is a most accessible resource for students to complete homework, undertake enrichment studies or catch up on work. Afternoon tea and a bus ride home with town is available.
Tony Collins — Principal
- Mon 20 May Year 10 VET Intensive week. No Year 10 classes operate.
- Mon 8 Jun Queen's Birthday Public Holiday
- Thu 13 Jun Year 11 exams commence
- Thu 20 Jun Year 10 Maths exam
- Fri 21 Jun Year 10 English exam
- Fri 21 Jun Year 12 Work Completion reports posted home
- Mon 24 Jun Semester 2 courses commence for Years 10 & Stage 1
- Fri 28 Jun Last day Term 2 classes
- Mon 15 July Year 12 Semester 1 exams commence (third week of holiday break)
- Tue 23 Jul Term 3 classes commence