Examination and Reporting
A range of Year 10 and NTCET courses include one or more examinations as part of assessment requirements. Year 10 and Stage 1 examinations are generally held at the conclusion of courses - during Weeks 18 and / or 19 of each semester. For Stage 2 courses examinations are generally held near the end of Term 2, Week 31 – start of Term 4 (for Trial Examinations) and Weeks 35-37 of Term 4 (for SACE Board External Examinations).
Centralian Senior College employs a number of means of communication with parents in order to keep them informed of their student's progress. Formal reporting occurs regularly with:
A variety of written reports are provided throughout the year and include:
• For Year 10s & 11s - A mid-semester Progress Report (with comments) in Week 10 of each semester and a Transcript Report at the end of each semester providing a summary of achievement in each course with an for Year 10s and Year 11s.
• For Year 12s - Progress Reports (with comments) issued in Weeks 10 (Term 1) and 22 (during Term 3). At the end of the year, Northern Territory Board of Studies / SACE Board of SA provide a final summary of student achievement in each course with an A+ to E- Grade.
Parent Teacher Interview Evenings
These meetings are held at varying times throughout the year. Parents will be notified through the College Newsletters
Parents are always welcome to contact the College on 8959 5500 at any time to discuss their student's progress.
Dear parents & community members,
Centralian Senior College would like to hear your opinions on school services and your child’s experience at the school.
Your response will help school leaders know what is done well and what the school may need to change to improve schooling for your child.
If you have more than one child at this school, you are welcome to complete a survey for each child in the school. If completing just one survey, please do this with your eldest child at the school in mind.
Please click here to access the survey
Tony Collins — Principal
- Mon 26 Aug VET Intensive week for Year 10 Students - no Year 10 classes operate
- Wed 11 Sep 2020 Information Evening for new families & students 5.30-7pm
- Tue 24 Sep College Council meeting 5.30pm
- Fri 27 Sep Last day Term 3 classes
- Mon 14 Oct Term 4 classes commence
- Fri 1 Nov Year 12 'Big Lunch In' 12.30-1.5pm