|College Rules||Examinations and reporting|
|Financial Matters||Extra Curricular|
All students are required to do personal study and homework as set by the subject teacher in every subject. Homework may consist of:
• specific formative tasks set during class for completion after class
• revision of work done in class to reinforce concepts
• revision of topics as study for tests and /or examinations
• summative assignments.
Whilst Centralian Senior College encourages students to take responsibility for their own behaviour and has established and operates in a developing… Read More.
Examination and Reporting
Examinations Timeline A range of Year 10 and NTCET courses include one or more examinations as part of assessment requirements. Year 10 and… Read More.
Assessment is a process of making considered and informed judgments about learning. It is a dynamic process demonstrating what learners can… Read More.
Parent Contributions Centralian Senior College asks parents to make a yearly contribution of $170 per student in order to provide students with… Read More.
Extra Curricula Activities
Centralian Senior College promotes and facilitates student participation in a wide range of extra-curricular activities including: … Read More.
Dear parents & community members,
Year 12 students are in the midst of completing final assessment tasks. Please continue to support them as they conclude their secondary schooling. All are reminded our after College Homework and Polly Farmer Enrichment Centre running in room 136, 3-5pm, every Monday to Thursday. Afternoon tea and a bus ride home is provided
Tony Collins — Principal
- Mon 26 Aug VET Intensive week for Year 10 Students - no Year 10 classes operate
- Wed 11 Sep 2020 Information Evening for new families & students 5.30-7pm
- Tue 24 Sep College Council meeting 5.30pm
- Fri 27 Sep Last day Term 3 classes
- Mon 14 Oct Term 4 classes commence
- Fri 1 Nov Year 12 'Big Lunch In' 12.30-1.5pm