|College Rules||Examinations and reporting|
|Financial Matters||Extra Curricular|
All students are required to do personal study and homework as set by the subject teacher in every subject. Homework may consist of:
• specific formative tasks set during class for completion after class
• revision of work done in class to reinforce concepts
• revision of topics as study for tests and /or examinations
• summative assignments.
Whilst Centralian Senior College encourages students to take responsibility for their own behaviour and has established and operates in a developing… Read More.
Examination and Reporting
Examinations Timeline A range of Year 10 and NTCET courses include one or more examinations as part of assessment requirements. Year 10 and… Read More.
Assessment is a process of making considered and informed judgments about learning. It is a dynamic process demonstrating what learners can… Read More.
Parent Contributions Centralian Senior College asks parents to make a yearly contribution of $170 per student in order to provide students with… Read More.
Extra Curricula Activities
Centralian Senior College promotes and facilitates student participation in a wide range of extra-curricular activities including: … Read More.
Dear parents & community members,
Term 2 is already nearly half way over with students engaging positively in a wide range of learning activities. Mid-term work completion reports for Year 10 –12 students have been posted home last week. Please discuss these with your student and follow-up with teachers any issues, so that student achievement is optimised and all are well prepared for completing assessment tasks & undertaking upcoming exams. Our afterschool Polly Farmer & College Study Centre, Monday to Thursdays 3-5pm in room 136, is a most accessible resource for students to complete homework, undertake enrichment studies or catch up on work. Afternoon tea and a bus ride home with town is available.
Tony Collins — Principal
- Mon 20 May Year 10 VET Intensive week. No Year 10 classes operate.
- Mon 8 Jun Queen's Birthday Public Holiday
- Thu 13 Jun Year 11 exams commence
- Thu 20 Jun Year 10 Maths exam
- Fri 21 Jun Year 10 English exam
- Fri 21 Jun Year 12 Work Completion reports posted home
- Mon 24 Jun Semester 2 courses commence for Years 10 & Stage 1
- Fri 28 Jun Last day Term 2 classes
- Mon 15 July Year 12 Semester 1 exams commence (third week of holiday break)
- Tue 23 Jul Term 3 classes commence