|College Rules||Examinations and reporting|
|Financial Matters||Extra Curricular|
All students are required to do personal study and homework as set by the subject teacher in every subject. Homework may consist of:
• specific formative tasks set during class for completion after class
• revision of work done in class to reinforce concepts
• revision of topics as study for tests and /or examinations
• summative assignments.
Whilst Centralian Senior College encourages students to take responsibility for their own behaviour and has established and operates in a developing… Read More.
Examination and Reporting
Examinations Timeline A range of Year 10 and NTCET courses include one or more examinations as part of assessment requirements. Year 10 and… Read More.
Assessment is a process of making considered and informed judgments about learning. It is a dynamic process demonstrating what learners can… Read More.
Parent Contributions Centralian Senior College asks parents to make a yearly contribution of $170 per student in order to provide students with… Read More.
Extra Curricula Activities
Centralian Senior College promotes and facilitates student participation in a wide range of extra-curricular activities including: … Read More.
Dear parents & community members,
Centralian Senior College invites all families, students, staff and the Alice Springs community to come and enjoy the our College’s rich and active arts program at the 2018 Twilight Arts Festival on Thursday 15 November from 6 – 8 pm.
Now in its second year, the Festival will showcase arts produced by Year 10, 11 and 12 students as well as Year 9 students from Centralian Middle School, and Bradshaw Primary School Year 5 / 6 students, who all have been involved in transition programs throughout the year.
Run by the Year 11 Event Management class, the Festival is held on the College front lawns and will features food stalls, craft, live music and dance and roving performances, interactive art installations, kids spaces and art displays.
Hoping to see you and your family there.
Tony Collins — Principal
- Mon 5 Nov Stage 2 (Year 12) final exams commence
- Fri 9 Nov Year 10 & 11 Work Completion reports mailed home
- Wed 14 Nov Clontarf End of Year Awards Evening at 6pm
- Thu 15 Nov Twilight Arts Festival. 6pm on College lawns
- Mon 19 Nov VET Intensive Block Week for all Year 10 students
- Wed 28 Nov Awards & Year 12 Presentation Evening at Araluen Arts Centre - 7pm
- Fri 30 Nov Year 12 Formal at the Convention Centre. Arrivals from 6pm