|College Rules||Examinations and reporting|
|Financial Matters||Extra Curricular|
All students are required to do personal study and homework as set by the subject teacher in every subject. Homework may consist of:
• specific formative tasks set during class for completion after class
• revision of work done in class to reinforce concepts
• revision of topics as study for tests and /or examinations
• summative assignments.
Whilst Centralian Senior College encourages students to take responsibility for their own behaviour and has established and operates in a developing… Read More.
Examination and Reporting
Examinations Timeline A range of Year 10 and NTCET courses include one or more examinations as part of assessment requirements. Year 10 and… Read More.
Assessment is a process of making considered and informed judgments about learning. It is a dynamic process demonstrating what learners can… Read More.
Parent Contributions Centralian Senior College asks parents to make a yearly contribution of $170 per student in order to provide students with… Read More.
Extra Curricula Activities
Centralian Senior College promotes and facilitates student participation in a wide range of extra-curricular activities including: … Read More.
Dear parents & community members,
All students & families are reminded that students can access additional support beyond the classroom teacher during mentoring time or at the after school Study Centre, operating every Monday to Thursday 3-5pm in Room 136. Afternoon tea and an in town bus ride home is provided.
The end of the school year is rapidly coming with Year 12 exams well underway and all students completing final assessment tasks. All the best to our Year 12 students as they complete their secondary schooling.
Year 10 & 11 parents & students are asked to discuss the mid Term 4 Work Completion reports, mailed home on Friday 3 November & make contact with Teachers and Mentors should assistance be required to identify any class works yet to be completed.
Looking forward to catching up with you all at the Year 12 Formal & Presentation & Year 12 Awards Evening.
Tony Collins — Principal
- Tue 21 Nov Clontarf End of Year Awards 5.30pm
- Thu 23 Nov Stage 1 (Year 11) exams commence - see newsletter for details
- Wed 29 Nov Awards & Year 12 Presentation Evening - 7pm at Araluen Centre
- Thu 30 Nov Year 10 exams commence - see newsletter for details
- Fri 1 Dec Year 12 Formal - 6pm at the Convention Centre
- Tue 5 Dec College Council meeting 5.30pm