|College Rules||Examinations and reporting|
|Financial Matters||Extra Curricular|
All students are required to do personal study and homework as set by the subject teacher in every subject. Homework may consist of:
• specific formative tasks set during class for completion after class
• revision of work done in class to reinforce concepts
• revision of topics as study for tests and /or examinations
• summative assignments.
Whilst Centralian Senior College encourages students to take responsibility for their own behaviour and has established and operates in a developing… Read More.
Examination and Reporting
Examinations Timeline A range of Year 10 and NTCET courses include one or more examinations as part of assessment requirements. Year 10 and… Read More.
Assessment is a process of making considered and informed judgments about learning. It is a dynamic process demonstrating what learners can… Read More.
Parent Contributions Centralian Senior College asks parents to make a yearly contribution of $170 per student in order to provide students with… Read More.
Extra Curricula Activities
Centralian Senior College promotes and facilitates student participation in a wide range of extra-curricular activities including: … Read More.
Dear parents & community members,
Another busy and successful semester of learning has concluded for our students. Congratulations to all students who have made
All families are asked to discuss the Year 12 Work Completion and Year 10 / 11 Semester 1 reports recently posted home. Let us all
continue to work together to identify and implement improvement strategies, so students can achieve to even higher levels.
Next term we welcome Cynthia Ahmat, Mandy Hargreaves, Kylie Bennett and Jennifer Montgomery to our teaching staff, as Hilary Snaize, Jane Hunt and Jenny Bourke commence leave. To all students, families and staff, have a well earnt break – with Year 12 students continuing some study, revision and catch-up if needed, as they recharge their batteries for the run down the home straight of Semester 2.
Tony Collins — Principal
- Mon 16 Jul Year 12 Semester 1 exams commence
- Tue 24 JUl Term 3 classes commence
- Thu 9 Aug Year 12 Parent.Student/Teacher evening from 5.30pm
- Fri 31 Aug Whole School Professional Development Day. No classes operating. Study support available for Year 12 students.
- Fri 28 Sep Final day Term 3
- Mon 15 Oct Term 4 commences