The Course, Career and Transition Adviser is responsible for the enrolment of students at CentralianSC. The Course, Career and Transition Adviser will conduct an interview with each student before enrolment is accepted. Parents are also welcome at enrolment interviews. To make an appointment please call on 8958 5000.
We understand that making the transition from Year 9 to Year 10 is a very important educational step and welcome the opportunity to build a three year relationship with students. Our Course, Career and Transition Adviser works with Year 9 students to make this transition as smooth as possible. Most students complete a Personal Learning Plan to help identify future goals and assist with subject selection. Students are given a tour of the campus and have the opportunity to meet teachers and support staff. Our aim is to make students feel as comfortable, informed, familiar and as welcome as possible.
PRE-ENROLMENT INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR ENROLMENT INTERVIEW
To enable us to best cater for your child, parents and carers are requested to bring the following completed documents and information to the enrolment interview. These can be collected from the front office, emailed, faxed or downloaded here.
|Centralian Senior College enrolment kit||
Copy of Birth Certificate - A copy of a Birth Certificate must be provided at the enrolment interview. If you do not have a copy there are several ways to obtain a copy. Visit http://www.nt.gov.au/law/bdm/apply-for-birth-death-or-marriage-certificate
or call Births, Deaths & Marriages NT on 8951 5339.
In addition to the above documentation, if transferring from a local non-Government school or from Interstate:
- Proof of Australian Citizenship or Visa and Passport if not an Australian citizen
- Copy of medical records – e.g. asthma or diabetes if applicable
- Copy of student file from previous school
- Copy of most recent school reports
- Contact details of person from previous school for additional information
Dear parents & community members,
Centralian Senior College would like to hear your opinions on school services and your child’s experience at the school.
Your response will help school leaders know what is done well and what the school may need to change to improve schooling for your child.
If you have more than one child at this school, you are welcome to complete a survey for each child in the school. If completing just one survey, please do this with your eldest child at the school in mind.
Please click here to access the survey
Tony Collins — Principal
- Mon 26 Aug VET Intensive week for Year 10 Students - no Year 10 classes operate
- Wed 11 Sep 2020 Information Evening for new families & students 5.30-7pm
- Tue 24 Sep College Council meeting 5.30pm
- Fri 27 Sep Last day Term 3 classes
- Mon 14 Oct Term 4 classes commence
- Fri 1 Nov Year 12 'Big Lunch In' 12.30-1.5pm